Journey Singles Community is where singles at Hope can connect with God, His church and one another in an atmosphere that addresses the specific needs of singles of all ages and life stages.The singles community at Hope includes those who are legally divorced, widowed or have never been married. There isn't a better place to surround yourself with people of faith, meet new friends and embark on new beginnings!
We categorize our single communities by age and/or stage of life.
- iPro: Young professional singles in their 20s through mid 30s
- SALT and Light: Single adults in their thirties to 40s
- 40ish+: Single adults who are 40ish+
Journey Singles Night
Our singles night includes food trucks, music and a message from Gary Vet, Executive Director of Leadership and Expansion at Hope Community Church.
Who? Singles of all ages
When? Friday, November 14 from 7-9:15pm
Where? Auditorium at the Raleigh campus
Childcare? Complimentary on-site childcare available. Please register in advance.
Young Professionals: Sundays meet & greet
Sunday mornings between services singles in their 20s through early 30s meet each other to chat and nosh on some light breakfast refreshments.
Who? 20s through early 30s who are also young professionals
When? Sunday mornings between services from 10:30-11:15
Where? Raleigh campus, room 2060
Single Parent Family Dinners
Single parents and their kids are invited to eat a free meal with us between services on Saturday night.
Who? Any single parent and their children
When? Saturday evenings from 5:15pm-6pm
Where? Gathering place at the Raleigh campus
- “When God Writes Your Love Story” by Eric & Leslie Ludy (Multnomah, 2009)
- “The Five Love Languages: Singles Edition” by Gary Chapman (Northfield Publishing, 2009)
- “Believing God for His Best: How to Marry Contentment and Singleness” by Bill Thrasher (Moody Press, 2004)
- “The 10 Best Decisions a Single Can Make: Embracing All God Has for You” by Bill & Pam Farrel (Harvest House, 2011)
- “Boundaries in Dating” by Henry Cloud & John Townsend (Zondervan, 2000)
- “Redeeming Singleness: How the Storyline of Scripture Affirms the Single Life” by Barry Danylak (Crossway, 2010)