We’re seeking people to join our team that are passionate about what they do and even more passionate about our mission of transforming people into fully devoted followers of Christ. If you’re interested in pursuing one of the opportunities below, please carefully review the required qualifications then email your resume to email@example.com with the job title as your subject. No calls, please. Company Overview Hope Community Church began on Easter 1994 and is a thriving, non-denominational, multi-site church in Raleigh, NC. This church is open to creative ideas and effective strategies to reaching a diverse audience and engaging them to experience Jesus. We ask that all applicants:
- Display Christ-like behavior while serving the needs of the church and staff to accomplish the Church’s mission.
- Affirm and support the mission and beliefs of Hope Community Church.
The Executive Pastor is responsible for the overall leadership and management of church ministry staff, leading the leaders who oversee all ministry areas of the church. This includes adult ministries, family life, college, student and children’s ministries, local and global outreach, programming and creative media, as well as campus operations. In summary, the Executive Pastor works to ensure the accomplishment of HCC’s mission and vision through coordinated strategic and tactical planning, alignment of resources, and plan execution. He will provide leadership and oversight to staff, as well as help provide innovative and sustainable solutions for the growth and implementation of the vision and plans for Hope and its campuses.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.
Back-end Web Developer
Do you thrive in a collaborative environment? Are you a problem solver who enjoys finding bugs and diagnosing problems? Are you good at identifying connections and creative solutions to integrate systems in creative ways? Use your talents to build, design and maintain solutions to accomplish the vision of Hope Community Church.
Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developer with server side logic
Data migration, transformation, scripting and formatting
Building reusable code and libraries for future use
Optimizing websites for maximum speed and scalability
Troubleshoot / debug website errors and website maintenance tasks
What we’re looking for:
2+ years in programming / web development
Be very comfortable with RESTful interfaces (JSON, XML, SOAP), both for creating outgoing responses and incoming consumption of data from external sources
Solid understanding of scripting, programming and testing methodologies
Must have excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges
Working knowledge of WordPress, including widgets and plugins integration
Weekend Security Specialist
Part-time, 15 hours per week, Saturday (7 a.m. – noon and 7 p.m. – 10 p.m.) and Sunday (3 p.m.- 10 p.m.) Role Summary: Works under the supervision of the Security Director to create and maintain a safe, secure environment for staff and daily visitors.
Full-time, 40 hours per week, M-F. Role Summary: The Contributions Specialist ensures the intake, depositing, recording and analysis associated with all forms of financial contributions made to Hope (including cash, checks, online giving, stock and other non-cash gifts). In addition, this role serves as the primary point of support and service for contributors, including handling questions, resolving issues and distributing periodic contribution statements.
Special Needs Coordinator – Morrisville Campus
Part-time, 15 hours per week including required Sundays and Tuesdays. Role Summary Responsible for supporting families of children within Hope Community Church and the Triangle who are challenged by special needs by allowing them to engage in our weekend services while safe, healthy, and appropriate care is available for their children. This role supports the designated campus.
KidCity Large Group Coordinator – Raleigh
Full-time, 40 hours, flexible schedule, requires weekends. Role Summary: Oversee large group volunteer team and maintain the integrity of all large group environments for the Raleigh KidCity campus. Collaborate with KidCity Creative Director regarding monthly curriculum.
· Recruit and train volunteers for the Raleigh KidCity large group team, including actors, worship team members and tech team volunteers
· Maintain an ongoing schedule of volunteer large group leaders
· Establish and maintain regular communication with volunteer large group team
· Be responsible for the distribution of large group curriculum to volunteer team
· Communicate weekly with Raleigh KidCity Coordinators about weekend large group environments
· Stay current with trends in children’s ministry
· Be passionate about using large group curriculum and presentations as a way to lead kids to and engage kids with the Gospel
· Collaborate with creative team about large group curriculum at monthly curriculum meetings
· Participate in editing large group curriculum
· Collaborate with and challenge Creative Team to design large group sets that communicate a passion for children’s ministry
· Ensure that all large group supplies and props are available and ready for use prior to the weekend services
· Set up large group environments once a month for the Raleigh campus
· Provide support for large group volunteer team during weekend services
· Be knowledgeable about technology equipment and prepare any media materials prior to weekend services
· Attend weekly staff meetings and weekly campus KidCity team meetings
· Participate in occasional KidCity and/or Family Ministry “all in” events
· Agree and support the Hope Community Church statement of faith as stated in the constitution
· Other duties as assigned by KidCity Director
KidTowne Lead Toddler Teacher – Raleigh
KidTowne is a licensed faith based preschool at the Raleigh Campus. We provide care Monday through Friday for children six weeks to five years old. Full-time. Role Summary: We are looking for a dedicated, energetic individual who loves working with one-year-olds and can model Christ-like behavior. Lead Teachers are required to implement weekly lesson plans that are age appropriate and relevant. They need to create a warm and loving classroom atmosphere and develop strong relationships with parents. Good communication skills, patience, attention to detail, flexibility and the willingness to have fun interactions with the children is required. Must be familiar with licensing and sanitation requirements. All applicants must have the NC Early Childhood Credentials or related training. A degree in Early Childhood and experience working in a licensed preschool is preferred.
KidTowne Assistant Teachers -Raleigh
KidTowne is a licensed faith based preschool at the Raleigh Campus. We provide care Monday through Friday for children six weeks to five years old. Role Summary: We are looking for dedicated and skilled teachers to come alongside the lead teachers and interact with the children to support play, exploration and learning. Must be able to exhibit good communication skills with parents and staff, model Christ-like behavior and be passionate about working with children. Must be familiar with licensing and sanitation requirements. All applicants must have the NC Early Childhood Credentials or be willing to continue in their education. Experience working in a licensed preschool is also preferred.
KidTowne Substitute Teachers – Raleigh
KidTowne is a licensed faith based preschool at the Raleigh Campus. We provide care Monday through Friday for children six weeks to five years old. Part-time, various shifts. Summary: Must model Christ-like behavior, communicate effectively with parents, children and co-workers and show flexibility. Must be familiar with licensing and sanitation requirements. NC Credentials are not required, but preferred.